Breaking News

Eid Mubarak sms 3

he moon has been sighted The samoosas are ready Here comes EID so just go steady Lots of dua"s is all i request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!!
"Eid Mubarak"


Earth can forget rotating, Bird can forget flying, Candle can forget melting, Heart can forget beating but I’ll never forget to wish U “HAPPY EID MUBBARK"




May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness,
u heart with love, u r soul with spiritual ,
ur mind with wisdom,
wishing u a very Happy Eid Mubarak



Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak



Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak



Before the Golden Sun Rise,
let me decorate each of the Rays with Wishes ofSuccess, prospourus and Happiness 4 u and 4 ur Family.
HaaPY Eid Mubarak


Look Outside... It's so pleasant! Sun Smiling For you... Trees Dancing for you... Birds singing for you...Because I requested them All to wish You
**..*EID MUBARAK*..**

No comments