Breaking News

Exam sms 14

Dude, why bother taking these finals if I just know I'm going to fail them? Right now, I'm practicing the phrase, 'Would you like fries with that?'


 As long as there are finals, there will be prayer in public schools.




'Twas the night before exams and all through the dorm
Everyone was studying (and not looking at p0rn)
Their clothes for the next day draped over their chairs
Not necesarily clean (but who the f**k cares?)
Those ill-prepared were giving up the fight
Due to the fact it was starting to get light
The 11th hour slowly drew near...
"Let's get it over with so we can all go get beer!!!"


 Now I lay me down to study,
I pray the lord I won't go nutty,
for if I fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I will not flunk.
But if I do don't pitty me at all,
just lay my bones in the dorm hall.
Tell my professer I did my best,
now I lay me down to rest,
and pray ill pass tomorrow's test.
But if I die before I wake,
that's one less test ill have to TAKE!





Wisdom is knowing what to do next... Skill is knowing how to do it... and sucess is DOING IT ! DO THE BEST IN THE TEST...let ur path smooth & easy Examination may be more & more easy.. let ur sucess come to true, that my best wishes to you!


College life is like Reliance !!
" Karlo Duniya Mutthi Mein"
Bachelor Life is Like Airtel!!
" Aisi Azadi aur Kahan"
After Engagement is Like Idea!!
" Jo Badal de aapki Zindgi"
After Marrige is like Hutch!!
" Where U go.. network Follows"
After Kid is like BSNL!!
" All lines are Buzy"
so frnds enjoy each moments

No comments