Breaking News

EID MUBARAK SMS 32

 My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID-UL-AZHA but also all the years ahead.*EID MUBARAK*
»

 
       Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice, and commitment to Allahs orders,May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,and help all amongst us, who r helpless,worried, and waiting for his rehmat, Ameen.Eid Mubarak.
»

 
       May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness,ur heart with love,ur soul with spirtual, ur mind with wisdom,wishing u a very Happy Eid Mubarik
»

 
       SendinG U WarM WisheS ON "EID-UL-ZUHA AnD WishinG THAT, IT BringS Your WeY EveR JOYS AND Happiness .Remember me in ur prayers.
»

 
       I WISH A WISH 4 U;;;ITS A WISH I WISH 4 FEW;;;DA WISH I WISH 4 U IZ DAT ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE..........WISH U HAPPY EID DAY
»

 
       Eid is Meaning of Love. I Wish it just for U....Ur Vision is my Eid So....Eid Mubarak.


 As ALLAH waters his creation. May he also sprinkle his wonderous blesing over u and ur beloved ones(AAMEEN) EID MUBARAK
»

 
       "EID Ki Dua" 
Chupkay say chand ki Roshni Choo Jaye Apko 
Dheeray Say Ya Hawa Kuch Keh Jaye Apko
Dil Say jo Chahtay Hoo Maang Lo Khuda Say
Hum Dua Kartay Hain Mil Jaye Woo Apko
EID MUBARAK
»

 
       "EID" WO "EID" NAHI JIS MAIN TUMHARI DEED NAHI.
"DEED" WO "DEED" NAHI JIS MAIN TUM QAREEB NAHI
»

 
       Mubarak ho Markze Rohatay Hilal Kameti ne mujhe dekh leya hai. Kal EID HO Gi... *EID MUBARAK*
»

No comments