Breaking News

EID MUBARAK SMS 9

Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak 



Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak 



Before the Golden Sun Rise, 
let me decorate each of the Rays with Wishes ofSuccess, prospourus and Happiness 4 u and 4 ur Family. 
HaaPY Eid Mubarak 


Look Outside... It's so pleasant! Sun Smiling For you... Trees Dancing for you... Birds singing for you...Because I requested them All to wish You 
**..*EID MUBARAK*..** 


As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that EID can bring, lots of love 
and laughter to fill ur days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything 



Thousands of candles can be lighted from one single candle. Happiness never decreases while being shared.
"EID MUBARAK" 



May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness,ur heart with love,ur soul with spirtual, ur mind with wisdom,wishing u a very Happy Eid Mubarik


No comments