Breaking News

Exam sms 17

I hate having finals. I have to learn everything that I was supposed to be learning all semester … in one week what's with that???



I am currently doing research on the effects of sleep depervation on a college student. I am starting off with 3 to 4 hours a night and am going to see how low I can get before I sleep through one of my tests. IM me if you would like to be a test subject along with me....



 Why do they call them finals?
They're not final. If you fail you have to come back :(




I'm making a million flashcards
In this time of despair,
I can't really concentrate
In this fun swivel chair.
I hate how they say
This is Important to know.
When all we're learning
Is how plants grow.
You have no idea
How annoyed I am
Changing my plans
For this dumb final exam.
Can you please just
LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO AWAY!
YOU DAMN FINALS
YOU'RE RUINING MY DAY!

No comments