Breaking News

Cute love sms

Cute love sms

Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you
stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful



Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will
never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.



If 10 people care 4
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.



I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m
so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do
u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know
what? its YOU my love.




1st time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss
u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.
but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!



If i were a tear
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll
down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in
my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid
2 lose u!



I love all the stars
I love all the stars in the sky, but they
are nothing compared to the ones in your
eyes!



I am in hospital
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes,
I will be transferred to a surgery room.
The doctor told me, I will die if I stop
RECEIVING YOUR SMS.



If you fall in river
If you fall in river there is a boat ..
if you fall in well there is rope .. but if
you fall in love there is no hope



If U delete this
If U delete this message thats bcoz u
love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me ..
& if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u
gonna do with It?

Do you believe
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do
I have to walk by again??

Love is sweet poison
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without
your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of
children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.

You are like
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like
sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's
the reason why I love you!

If you love
If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but
circles go on forever

meaning of love
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows ..
O = Ocean of Tears ..
V = Valley of Death ..
E = End of life....

No comments