Breaking News

Love is just

Love is just
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does
not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop
living why should we stop loving

Remember me like
Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.
It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind
u of my existence 4ever in ur life... s



My love that shall not die,
till the sun grows cold, and
the stars grow old

Love is like swallowing
Love is like swallowing hot
chocolate, it takes you by surprise
at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time


My love for you
My love for you is a journey, starting
at forever and ending at never

Dont give password
Dont give password of our Love and
friendship to anybody,Because if u will
say this password "I LOVE U" It means he
will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.


I wanted to send you
I wanted to send you all my love but the
postman said it was too big !!!!!

If the people
If the people we love are stolen away from
us the only way to have them live on is to never
stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but
real love is forever


the hardes
the hardest thing in life is watching someone you
love , loving someone else

Push down
Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you
...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now .....
You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too


In the morning
In the morning I do not eat because I
think of you, at noon I do not eat because
I think of you, in the evening I do not eat
because I think of you, at night I do not
sleep because I am hungry.


I would like
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes,
alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your
lips.


It must have
It must have been a rainy day when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautifull angel...!


3 words made my heart
3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made
my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words:
I love you!


To the whole world
To the whole world you are somebody....but
to somebody you are the whole world


Lonely
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are
always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and
go to sleep with you. I love you!!

No comments