Breaking News

(1) love sms

love sms




every second God remembers you,
Every minute God bless you,
Every hour God cares for you because...
Every day I pray God to take care of U.



Good looks catch the eyes,
but Good Personality catches the heart.
You are blessed with both!
FLATTERED???



Don't Be!!! It was sent to ME, and I just wanted you to read it...
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Plesae don't hurt my heart
jo asaani se mile wo hai gum,jo mushkil se miloe wo hai paisa,jo kisi kisi ko mile wo hai pyaar,jo naseeb walo ko mile wo hai"APUN KA SMS
1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U.
U & ME laughing,
U & ME crying,
U & ME dreaming,
U & ME holding on,
U & ME...




Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u -
it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp
.... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.
Falling in love is a sweet ambition,
finding true love is a life time mission..
Take my word, follow the Indian tradition
& marry ur dad's decision !
From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,
From birth till my death,
my feelings 4 u have never changed.
For me, you've always been
..........a headache!
I mixed RUM in water and got drunk.
I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk.
I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again.
Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!
I cannot hide this from u any more.
I don't want 2 hurt u
and I feel it's best if I tell u,
before you hear it from someone else ............









2 comments:

  1. Hi friends..I wish you a beautiful weekend,celebrate beautifully and remain healthy..have Fun... Joergi from Berlin

    www.pier52.npage.de

    ReplyDelete