Breaking News

Falling in love

Falling in love


Falling in love is when she falls asleep
in your arms and wakes up in your dreams



I would get a rose for every time I think of you,
I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you


They learned me
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes
and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they
never told me that one second without you can last
for ever


Far away from here
Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That
is where you are. Here next to me, within reach.
That is where you are. Where ever you go or when,
you will always be near me.


If a raindrop would mean
If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you
would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that
it would rain all day !


Ull always be mine
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be
mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please
tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always love u


Ive got ur bak
Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out
netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes me weep &
wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my
love & my bestfriend


Uve won my love
Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of
mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.
For u have 2 and i have none!


Accidents do happen
Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble-
i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i
dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in
love with u


I hope that you
I hope that you finally understand, that I will
love you untill the end, because your not just
my girl, you are also my best friend!


broken hearts has no spare parts
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure that u select someone who will never break
ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts

No comments