Breaking News

angry sms

A wife comes home unexpectedly one day and finds her
husband in bed with a lady midget. Upset and furious over
 his actions, the woman screams, "You promised me two weeks
ago that you would never cheat on me again!" Tryinghis best
to calm her down, the husband turns to his wife and says,
"Take it easy Dear, Can't you see I'm trying to taper off?"




The angry wife met her husband at
the door. His breath stunk ofalcohol
 and his face was plastered with lipstick.
 "I assume," shebarked, "there is a very
good reason for you to come drifting inat
six o'clock in the morning?" "There is!"
he replied, "Breakfast."


    Kal ko milne ki aas rehne do,
Zindagi ki baqi pyas rhne do,
Apni khushiyan smait lo jana
Mujh ko u hi udas rhne do.



Diwangi se kam na thi kuch apni justujo
Hum bewafa jahan me wafa dhondte rahey
Mehromiyon k dor me kin hasraton k sath
Hum pathron k dil me khuda dhondte rahey.

No comments