Breaking News

Break up sms 3

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart
 & weve made a life wiv another.but
despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there
 still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl
 is hard to find This is always good and
true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur
game rite from da start. i saw ur game
and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts
inevitable but its true.dat seasons may
change & people may change but my heart
always belonged 2 u!

Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.
u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i
tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva
 seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim
 the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear-
Just to get away from you.

As we go on we rememba all d times we
 had 2gether.&as our life changes cum
whateva
we will still be "friends forever"

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but
bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search
for forgivness
and happyness too.I want to say that
I love udont ever regret your love    

don't ever regret your love...
Bcoz one day she will find that
she lost a diamond while
she was busy in collecting more stones

No comments