Breaking News

Break up sms 9

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.


    If sum1 cums in2 ur lyf n bcms a prt of u,bt 4 sum rison s/he couldnt stay,dnt cry 2 much..
Jus b glad tht ur paths crosd n sumhw s/he made u hapy evn 4 a wile.



Staying far never breaks relation,

Staying near never builds relation,

Its a link between hearts,

Which never allows us to forget each other.!!


    Break my heart
destroy my soul
and
leave me crying
i’d still love you
and
i won’t expect you to
love me in return …


oncE A Guy wHo recenTLy hAd a brEaKoff wiD Her giRL frieNd was aSkEd ....HAv U leFt uR girL frieNd or sHe left u???
He smileD And answerED..


L0vE LefT us!!!

    You're right, I am a lying whore. I lied, size DOES matters.


I'm sure you've met my new girlfriend, she's been your best friend for 8 years.

    Look, I'm turning 16 soon, and I really just need my freedom!

    I hate you, you hate me, what are we waiting for? Let's do it.


No comments