Breaking News

Birthday sms

“I'm lost in the middle of my birthday. I want my friends, their touch, with the earth's last love. I will take life's final offering, I will take the last human blessing.”



Here's a birthday spanking, Sent you on a card, One, Two, Three, Put them right on hard, Four, Five, Six One to live on, one to grow on, One to make you fat.





Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that the people
who have the most live the longest.




I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy Sunshine and friendship Happy Birthday.


Heard you are celebrating a belated birthday this year.... Bet all those other fools sent cards on time!


wishing u a day soft as silk….. white as milk….. sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams ome true…. HAPPY BIRTH DAY..



Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past, you can’t change it,
Forget about your future, you cant predict it.
Just think about present, you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U….!

No comments