Breaking News

Anniversary sms 1

If I met you on tomorrow I would still
give you my heart If you should say,
"do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till
death do us part" 


------------------------------------------------------------


Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your
lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair. 


--------------------------------------------------------

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts your lifetime through. 

---------------------------------------------------------------


I'll always remember the day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you. 

------------

No comments