Breaking News

Break up sms 1

if I get scared,wld u hold me tight?If
I make a mistake,wld u make it rite?If I build
a fire,wld u watch over e flame?If
 I say i miss u,wld u feel e same?

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U,
 My arms R empty coz I can't hold U,
 My lips R cold
coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is
breaking coz I'm not with U!

i heard someone whisper ur name,
but when i turned around to c
 who it was, i notice
i was alone, then i realize
it was my heart telling me that
i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me
is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me
neva, but don’t 4get,
we’re gr8 2gether

I luv u & u luv me,I fought it
 was easy as ABC,u made me
upset,u made me hurt,u
neva tried, i new it woodnt
 work u didnt think,u didnt
c,I really thought it was ment 2 b

sending you a hug to ease your
 stress.a kiss to make you smile
 and my heart to say
i'm thinking of u. i miss you

No comments