Breaking News

Break up sms 2

among ur frens i care 4 u da most,
 among ur frens i lov u da most,
among ur frens u
hurt me d most coz....i know dats
all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love
will die if held too tightly.How should
 I hold u.How do
I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm
letting go...

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik
dirt.Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is
restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has
places to go and people to hurt.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on
 someone, an hour to like someone & a day to
love someone, but it takes a lifetime
to forget someone

i hide my tears when i say your name
but the pain in my heart is stil the
same.though
i smile and seem carefree theres no1
 who misses u more than me!!

ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE,
 I DIDNT B-LEAVE IT TILL I FOUND YU,
NOW DAT U GONE, IM GOING KRAYZIE,
I WISH U WUZ HERE N TELL ME "I LOVE BABY"

Wot u see as truth wot u see as
lies remember that true
friendship never dies.although
we may change & drift apart,ill
always value u deep within my heart!

I miss u wen ur far away.I think about
u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I
will miss u now & forever!

i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u
twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but
even so i luv u still.

No comments