Breaking News

Birthday sms

My Birthday! what a difference sound
That word had in my youthful ears;
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears.



For all the advances in medicine, there
is still no cure for the common birthday.
Real birthdays are not annual affairs.



Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.


Happy birthday to you.
may you have many more.
you have been a great friend to me.
i have a little ish,
may we be friends, till the world ends.


I am simply thank ful
 to god that u r again
with me in this new year
of lif n i wishing u happy birthday


I'm so blessed 2 have
a friend like u this comes with
 many loving thoughts & warm wishes
 i send 2o may ur day be filled with
 laughter on this ur special day & may
the finest things in life always come ur
 way happy birthday!

No comments