Breaking News

Anniversary sms 3

We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,
Through it all our love Still managed to grow
Different thoughts we had About many things,
But our love for each other,Had no attached
strings. 


---------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing in this world Could ever be As
wonderful as the love You've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you're my darling wife(Husband). 


---------------------------------------------------------------


Your love makes my days Happy and bright,
Into my world you Brought pure delight Joy
 beyond reason You've given me, Our love is
true This I can see. 


----------------------------------------------------------------


The most important thing you fixed was
on your day of leisure When you fixed
your eyes on me That day I'll always
treasure I love you. 

No comments