Breaking News

all about love 1

When i open my eyes every morning
i pray to God that everyone should
have a friend like you.... Why should
only i suffer!!!

When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!!
Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil
said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....

Fill in the blank...I"m ur .....friend-
a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl
e)-Best of all Reply is a must... "

Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE-
C-Come,O-On,L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each,G-Girl,
E-Equally......Thats why boys go to college
regularly

L O V E
L = Lake of Sorrows
O = Ocean of Tears
V = Valley of Death
E = End of life....

If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever

You look so fine!I want to...
break your heart and give you mine
You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar, so sweet...
you are like you...
and that's the reason why I love you!

No comments