Breaking News

cute love sms 1

Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you
stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful



Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will
never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.



If 10 people care 4
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.



I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m
so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do
u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know
what? its YOU my love.




1st time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss
u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.
but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

No comments