Breaking News

FOR YOUR LOVED ONES

1) I luv my eyes when u look into them;
I luv my name when u say it; I luv my
heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it….

2) I hate u when u smile at me coz u make
me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u
make me run out of words. I hate u when
I see u coz u make me luv u
more….

3) I’ve noticed that being with u, I smile a
little more often, I anger a little less quickly,
the sun shines a little brighter & life is much sweeter.
I Luv
U….

4) Dreaming of you makes my night
worthwhile, thinking of you makes
me smile, being with you is the best
thing ever, and loving you is what
I’ll do forever….

5) What I need to live has been given
to me by the earth. Why I need to
live has been given to me by you….

6) Walk with me when ur hearts needs
company, take my hand when u feel
all alone, turn to me when u need some1
to lean on, b’coz I’m the one u can always
depend on….

7) I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings,
scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb ur tears,
don’t throw me after use, but when u feel cold
I’ll burn myself 2 warm u
coz I Luv U…

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting
for, but then I remember your face and
I’m ready for war….

9) I love the way you touch me, always
sending chills down my spine.I love that
you are with me and glad that you are mine….

10) Everyone says you only fall in love once,
but that’s not true. Every time I hear your
voice I fall in love all over again….

No comments