Breaking News

cute love sms 8

some times mu
some times mu heart ask me why i care of
u why i miss u why i love u why s think
of u why i want u then my mind answer me
it is very smiple coz i love u


You know dat
You know dat i wont do u rong, dis love i
feel is far too strong, cuz now ive waited
far too long, u cant just lead me on, dont jus
talk..Make it Happen


Think about you!
I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I Really Truly
Unmistakably Unstoppably Unavoidably
Crazily, Think about you!


The best and most
The best and most beautiful things in
the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart


No one escapes from love, Neither the rich
nor poor, Because it takes to satisfy a heart,
We feel we'll never be apart.


Time will always
Time will always fly, but our love will never
die. Keep in touch and remeber me


If a smile could be
If a smile could be a raindrop,I wish that
it keeps raining throughout your life so there
would be no place for tears in your life.


What is a flowe
What is a flower without the sun, what is the
earth without the sky. What am I without you,
that is why I tell you , I love you


Tomorrow there is
Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather
spend with you....without you there is no joy,
only pain!


My Love
My Love,Words however special... could never
even start, to tell you all the love I have for
you within my heart.


They say it takes
They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person,
an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then
an entire life 2 forget them

No comments