Breaking News

friendship Sms 5

God saw u thirsty
He made water
God saw u hungry
He made food

God saw u crying
oops!i got stuck!!!!



0ur Friendship is Like Playing on See-Saw
Not only Because Its Always Fun With You
But Also Because I Wouldnt Mind
Going Down 2 See You Rising !!!



Apni Zindagi Me Mujhe Qareeb
Samajh na Koi Gam Aaye To Sharik
Samajh na De Denge Muskrahat Aansoon
K Badle Magar Hazaron Doston Me
Thora Sa Aziz Samajhna


If u r in darkroom,ufind blood every
where and d wall r shaking, don't worry
friend, U r in safest place, that is IN MY HEART.



sea is happy with water,
tree is happy with leafs,
sky is happy with stars,
my life is happy with
ur
" FRIENDSHIP"


friendship is a one way road to be
travelled by two, with hand in
hand to care, to share, to forgive,
to love and to say silently i an always with u.




Dil ki Kisti Bikhar gai hoti, Ruh ke jakhm kul gaye hote.
Aapki Jahat main Jinda hai, Varna kabke mar gaye hote



Friendship is like da relation between ur hand n
ur eye. When ur hand gets hurt,ur eyes cries
da hand wipes its tears. Have a nyc day,tc...




Dont share your secrets with your friends ,
Because if u cant keep ur secrets with you,
dont expect your friend will keep ur
secretswith them.




I always thought loving someone is
the greatest feeling, but I realized
that loving a friend is even better.
We loose people we love, but we
never loose true friend..




Who is friend...
F=1'st for me
R=ready for me=
I=inspires me
E=enjoys life with me
N=never 4gets me
D=dear!...
IT'S U

No comments