Breaking News

all about love 5

Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!
WIFE satys No, it means -
With Idiot for Ever.

PRINCIPAL :Agar koi ladka girls hostel
mein gaya toh first time 100 Rs fine,
2nd time 200 Rs. Fine and 3rd time 500.
MUNNA BHAI :Boley to Monthly paas ka kya
lega Mamu

MAMU :Oye, maar gayea yaar. Meri biwi aur
premika saath saath aa rehla hain.
MAMU KA DOST :Arrey, mein bhi yehi bolnewala
tha

MAMU :Chand toh raat ko nikalta hai, aaj din
mein kaise nikal aya?
GIRL :Ullu to raat ko bolta hai, aaj din mein
kaise bol pada?

One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling,
om our Engagement will you give me a
RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.

A couple wanted khatna(Circumcision)of
their son,but they dont know proper word
to print,so they printed the wording :THE
CUTTING CEREMONY OF FUCKING INSTRUMENTS

Husband sitting near to his wife n she was
driving, Husband: please slow down the speed
of car. Wife: No ;please. No; please No
please No pls.. Husband: the Newspaper ill
publish ur correct Age 55 in case of exident;
Ohh KHkhkhkhkhkh...

MAMU :Oye, maar gayea yaar. Meri biwi aur
premika saath saath aa rehla hain.
MAMU KA DOST :Arrey, mein bhi yehi bolnewala
tha

Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what
should I write for mother
tongue.?
Santa: Very long


Am sending a pillow of happy thoughts
to create wonderful dreams,a blanket of
care to keep you blessed in life and a
prayer to protect you always.Good night!

LOOK...the moon is calling you, SEE...the
stars are shining for you, HEAR... my heart
saying good night.

Ur d reason why I hav sleepless nights. Ur d
reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.
It's u dat I'm thinking of when I lay down
at night...

No comments