Breaking News

cute love sms 11

HOON THUNAY
"HOW 2 SAY "I LUV U" IN GUJRATI" "HOON THUNAY
PREM KAROO CHOO"

I luv my eyes
I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my
name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv
it; I luv my life when you are in it.

We cannot be together
We cannot be together, But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us, You're always
in my heart.

How do i love you
How do i love you? i really cannot tell, for it
is a pain like no known ache, a pain with which
i would not part, for i treasure life and life
is my heart, and my heart is you...

certain people touch
certain people touch your heart and u can't stop
thinking about them, that is the kind of person
u are .........absent yet so near, simple yet
worthy. that you should know!!!

The lovely love
The lovely love Theorem - To Love some 1 is
madness,2b loved by someone is a Gift,loving
some1 who loves u is a duty,but being loved
by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.

hearts change
hearts change,i know they do... but this heart
will always belong to u...hearts hurt, i know
they do... but this heart hurts more without you.....

Another Day
Another Day,Another Way,Another Pray,Another Hope,
Another Tear,Another Fear,Another Year,Another Smile,
Another Mile,Another Few,But Never Ever Another U....

Something in ur
Something in ur smile which speaks to me,Something in ur
voice which sings to me,Something in ur eyes which says
to me,That u are the dearest to me....

Something in
Something in ur smile which speaks to me,Something in ur
voice which sings to me,Something in ur eyes which says
to me,That u are the dearest to me....


50 years
50 years from now, id be so old, I might forget u.
I might not remember ever knowing you, or might
forget I once cared for you. I might... But I won't.

Sending u 1000 smiles
Sending u 1000 smiles,take 1 for now,and keep
the remaining 999 under ur pillow,pickout 1
every morning,because i want to see u smiling
always.So be my Velantine today

u are one of the most
u are one of the most beauty full girl
in the world i have seen so far how i
discarib ur beauty i realy impress from
ur parsnalty i just want to say u that i
love u with heart and soul...........


How can i spell s_ccess?or H_mble? C_te?or
Tr_st,Bea_tif_l?&How can i say I LOVE _?I MISS _?
I NEED _? Heyyy!then how can I spend my LIFE without \"U

No comments