Breaking News

Cool Sms 1

ENJOY LIFE WITH ME,IF YOU CAN.....BE MY BEST FRIENDS
IF YOU CAN...JUST TRUST ON ME IF YOUR HEART SAY,S THATS
YOU CAN... BECAUSE
I AM THE PERSON WHICH YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE..



"D hapiness of ur life depends upon the quality
of ur thoughts. But the quality if ur toughts
depends on the person whom u meet in ur life"




Someone like me, Someone love me But I love & like U.



You may not chose to love me.....
But there is always a Reason to love me...





It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone
an hour to like someone a day to love someone but
it takes a lifetime to forget someone



I want to die sleeping, just like my grandfather
..... Not yelling and screaming like the people on his bus.



he heart and the brain are neighbours,
but they will never be friends.



The fact that there are 'intelligent'
extraterrestrian creatures is proven by
the fact that they did not contact us yet.

No comments