Breaking News

Friendship SMS 10

When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked
"what is ur wish 2 day?"
i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!


24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day!
7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week!
4 Sweet weaks make 1 seet month
1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!


What is the difference between BLOOD and FRIEND.
BLOOD enters the heart and flows out.
But FRIEND enter the HEART and Stays inside Forever.


Never abandon an old friend...
you"ll never find one who can take his place,
friendship is like wine it gets better as it grow older.


We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care,
we laugh with whom we enjoy & we become angry with whom
we feel is our own. That"s Friendship, that"s Luv


A truly toching frnd understands wen u say im sad,
forgives wen u say im sorry,
feels hapy wen u say i luv u,
smiles wen u say i mis u.
but dies wen u say forget me


Longest Love Is Mothers Love....
Shortest Love Is Others Love....
Sweetest Loves Is Lovers Love...
But Strongest Love Is Friends Love...


Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart
and lock it up.
I"ll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me


I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling,
but I realized that loving a friend is even better.
We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends


If
A is 1
B is 2
C is 3
.
Z is 26 then
L+O+V+E=54
And
F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.
Interesting hai naa...
Friendship is twice stronger than Love...



Minutes r small,Hrs are less,Days are short,
Months are few,Years r not enough to be with you,
i can take 10 more Briths if I get a cool friend like you


Few realation in Earth Never Die.
Want to know What is it ? Read again..
(F) Few (R) Realation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die


The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track.
They never meet but has go together to save the derailment
of the Train called Friendship.


In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
In The Sky My Moon Is You,
I"m Only Body My Heart Is You,
That"s Why I Always MISS YOU


Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art....
It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things
that give value to survival.


Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say,
It doesn"t start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow,
yesterday, today and everyday.

No comments