Breaking News

cute love sms 13

When u need
When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around, Just
Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under
the same sky....

u r as sweet
u r as sweet as bailey as strong as tequila as warm
as cognac as exotic as malibu as heady as a cocktail
& as special as as a champagne. i

They learned me
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes
and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they
never told me that one second without you can last
for ever!

If you were
If you were a tear in my eyes, I would never dare
to cry. I might lose you !

If i could be an
If i could be any part of U Id be ur tear,To
be conceived in ur heart born in ur eyes...
Live on ur cheeks and die on ur lips.....

Love knows no
Love knows no reasons love knows no lies,love
defies all reasons love has no eyes... But love
is not blind,Love sees all but doesnt mind.....

TherE r many stars
TherE r many stars buT thE m@oN is u. Tehre r
many frend$ buT thE SWEET one is u. To forget me
is n@w up t@ u. T@ forget u is something i will
never ever do...

ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY, Ur presence is
ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC... That's why
I never fall ill :-)

Take My Eyes
Take My Eyes but let me c u. Take my mind but
let me think about u.Take my hand but let me
touch u. But if u want to take my heart, its
already with U

wen a guy tellz
wen a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the bottom
of his heart b careful 4 this may mean dat.......!!!!!!........
he has enuf space 4 another girl on the top of his heart!!!!!

Love has its ups
Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love
leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if
love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

say u love me
U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight, Those words
run thru my head day & night, I dreamt u held me & made
me see, That Forever together we would be!



I've got ur back n u've got mine, I'll help u out
anytime. 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry, Makes me weep
n wanna die. I'll b right here, till the end, Coz
ur my Love& My Best friend

your side
Love is free space of your side . (by shabahang3@yahoo.com)

i attracteded me.
when i first saw u,my eyes reacted, my mind
attracted,thousands were rejected but u sexy was select.

be mine
i thought i can write you 1 line to make sure
that you are fine, and then count from 1 to 9
then close my eyes and wish you will be mine


">sometimes u misses me
sometimes u misses me

but most of the time i do

some time u sms me !

but most of the time i do!!

sometimes u forget me !!

dts the only thing " I NEVER DO"



So weet is your stile!
So sweet is your stile!
So sweet is your smile!
So sweet is your eye!
And so so weet when your cry!

You have started to come
You have started to come in my dreams
all day and night. Pray to God for our
early marriage. From VINOD SAINI



I LUV U
HELLO!PHILLY, I JUS WANT TO TELL U THAT =TIME
WILL ALWAYS FLY BUT OUR LUV WILL NEVER DIE.


2 Lovers plan to suicide. Boy jumped first,
Girl closed her eyes & return back saying love
is blind. Boy in air opened his parachute saying
love never dies.

No comments