Breaking News

cute love sms 7

If I die
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a
golden star. So that all the angels can see how
much you mean to me !! I love you


You are always
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere,
There is no one in the whole world that makes me
feel this way


There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4
A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me
Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...


You are always
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere,
There is no one in the whole world that makes me
feel this way.


There Were Times
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A
Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...
Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...


I am looking for
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a
whole new word. I am looking for a word. I
am looking for a word that nobody knows.
Iam looking for a word. I am looking for
a word that says...that you are the best !!!


When the night comes
When the night comes, look at the sky.
If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,
just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true,
'cause I did it and I found you!


Do u know why ?
Do u know why God created gaps between
fingers? so that some who is very special
to u comes and fills those gaps by holding
your hands forever.


if the sun forgets
hey! if the sun forgets shining if the moon
forgets lighting if the fishes forget swimming
if the wind forgets blowing if the heart forgets
breathing if the cloud forgets crying and if the
birds forget flying u have 2 be sure that i can
nver forget u


red is 4 blood
red is 4 blood,blood is 4 heart ,heart is 4
love,love is 4 u and ur 4 me


God saw me
God saw me hungry he created pizza he saw
me thirsty he created pesi he saw me in
dark he created light and he saw me without
girl friend he created u now it is the time
2 love me


what is love
what is love? it is a model auxilary verb,it
shows an action which didn't happen befor now
used in isqh and mohabat sentences. Ex i love u
very much


eyes without
eyes without tears,tears without love,love
without a care,a care without a heart,a heart
without beat,a beat without u,u without me.now
how could that be possible?

No comments