Breaking News

Friendship SMS 20

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.
BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND
FLOWS.BUT FRIEND ENTERS THE
HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......

I thank God
I thank God I'm rich not with money
but with people like you. I may not
have the most expensive things but
I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.

If one day you
If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I can't promise to make you laugh, but
I'm willing to cry with you



One tree can start
One tree can start a forest, one smile can
start a friendship. One touch can show you
care, one friend can make life worth living for.

Some One Like
Some One Like Goldship,Some one Like
Silvership,I like one Ship That is your
Friendship...

Whenever I see
Whenever I see your smiling face I have
to smile myself, because I like you,
you're my friend!!!

I sent my cares
I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the
wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the wind
blowing against ur face thats me saying take
care of urself..

Feeling is a painting
Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a
book, try to read it.Love is precious,never
lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it

I can t find a reason
I can t find a reason why God gave U to me,
but that is not the question to b asked; May
b the question is how did God knew that
I needed a friend like U

when u r sad
when u r sad.........i will try ur tears when u r
scared.........i will confort ur fears when u r
worried........i will give u hope when u r
confused.......i will give u cope and when u
r lost.......and cant see the light i shall be ur
beacon.....shining ever so bright this is my
oath........i pledge tillthe end why u may
ask?........because u r my friend

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is
ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is
ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall ill:)

MY FRIEND should be
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine
when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far,
My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef
when i cry, My life when i die!


With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206
bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s..
I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!

10 messages received
10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss
U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine, 6, keep smilling
, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10,
Gud night.!

I asked God
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden.
Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked
4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend,
he gave me you

you konw what
you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz
u r d'best,you know why?in ur own simple ways
,u make me feel special u know when?since the day
we became =f=r=n=d=s=

Dear Customer
Dear Customer,We would like to inform you
that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing
u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline

Eveything in this
Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything
in this world is not mine, but there is one thing
that is pure & divine… ur friendship & lucky to
be mine…

How 2 grow friendship
How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant
in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add
some emotions and faith, remove the
misunderstanding and nourish it.

Not every bird
Not every bird can dance,But peacock
did that.Not every flower can represent
LOVE,but Rose did that.Not every Friend
can reach upto HEART,But u did that

If I cud give
If I cud give u a gift… I wud give u the
ability 2 see urself, d way I c u, so that u
wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!

What is real
What is real but invisible? Ur love…
What is true but unfair? Ur away from me…
What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile…
What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship…

Whenever u want
Whenever u want to know how rich u r,
juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around…
The number of hands that reach out to
wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!

Whenever u want
I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE
TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE
DOCTOR. THATS WHY I NEED A SHIP.
PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY

I AM ON THE WAY
I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE
TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE
DOCTOR. THATS WHY I NEED A SHIP.
PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND
SAVE MY LIFE........

Friendship is sweet
Friendship is sweet when it's new, sweeter
when it's true, but sweetest when it's U...
When God gave friends he tried to be fair.
When i got you i got more than my share!!!

heart is like a crystal
heart is like a crystal preserve it.love is
like perfume spread it,feeling is like flood
flow it.friendship is like an umbrella,come
let's share it.

No comments