Breaking News

all about love 3

once a sardar bought a banaspatee teen and
say to the shopkeeper where is my gift ?shopkeeper
said why? serdar said there is written colestrol free

TODAY IS THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SMART AND
ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE SEND THIS TO SOMEONE WHO
FITS THE DESCRIPTION;DONT SEND IT BACK I'VE
ALREADY RECIEVED HUNDREDS

My eyes miss u,my feels love u,my hands needs
u,my mind calls u,my heart just 4 u , my live
is u,i will die without u, i love u, aisa mery
mama mujhay aksar...

Some One.. Misses You.. Needs You Worries
About Yoy Lonely Without U Guess Who? The
MONKEY IN ....THE ZOO....

Ur Ultimate Ur Logicall Ur lovely Ur
Unpredictable In shortcut ur ullu

2 Lovers plan to suicide. Boy jumped
first, Girl closed her eyes & return
back saying love is blind. Boy in air
opened his parachute saying love never
dies

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding
day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two
boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins !

wen a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the
bottom of his heart b careful 4 this may
mean dat.......!!!!!!........ he has enuf
space 4 another girl on the top...

It takes thousand workers 2 build a castle,
Million soldiers 2 protect a country, but
just One woman 2 make a Happy Home! Let's
Thank... KAAMWALI

Boy: I'm not rich like Rahul, I don't even
have a big car like Rahul, but I really Luv
U! Girl: I luv u too, but tell me more about
Rahul.

An old rich man marries a young gal. Interviewer
asks the girl: Apne inmein shaadi ke liye kya
dekha? Girl: Ek to inki income aur doosre inke
din kum.

No comments