Breaking News

cute love sms 4

Ur only mine
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.
ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.
do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!


I believe that
I believe that God above created u for me to luv.
he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew
id luv you the best!


Girl ur clever
Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work
of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint
is mine!


today a few drops
today a few drops of blood fell down of my
heart and when i asked why the response was "There
was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us
to come out.


Love is just
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does
not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop
living why should we stop loving

Remember me like
Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.
It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind
u of my existence 4ever in ur life... s



My love that shall not die,
till the sun grows cold, and
the stars grow old

Love is like swallowing
Love is like swallowing hot
chocolate, it takes you by surprise
at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time


My love for you
My love for you is a journey, starting
at forever and ending at never

Dont give password
Dont give password of our Love and
friendship to anybody,Because if u will
say this password "I LOVE U" It means he
will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.


I wanted to send you
I wanted to send you all my love but the
postman said it was too big !!!!!

No comments