Breaking News

cute love sms 12

If someone would
If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means,
I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close
to me n answer with a smile: "Like this!"

You can fall from
You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a
tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.

This Love is LOve
This Love is LOve the Love best Love way Love to Love say
Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love,
read it again widout word Love.!

Hello! What's
Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many
times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to
reach is in your heart"!!

Love is like
Love is like a bird, if u hold it tightly it dies,
if u hold it slightly , it flies, plz take good care of it..
DOn't Luv 1, don't Luv2, but Luv 1 who Luvs u!

Take my eyes
Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but
let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch
U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U....

My eyes Miss U
My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U,
My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U,
Bcoz I Love U.

Simple Bye makes
Simple Bye makes us cry, Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv, Simple Touch makes
us feel better, But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile!

If you live
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a
hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

Roses of red
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never
wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your
smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

No matter how
No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better
just thinking of you... but i'm happier each time i
send you a message 'coz i know i'll be DISTURBING YOU!

A DOCTOR can save
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life.
A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can
give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

There's a love
There's a love that only u can give, A smile that only your
lips can show, A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes,
& a life of mine that u alone can complete.

Love till it hurts
Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more. And when
it hurts some more, love even more... And when it hurts even
more, love till it hurts no more.!!


If in the dark... we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have
no fear.. we'll be together, I will be here.

I cant hear u
I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,but i really do miss
u, Happy Valentines day, my best friend.

Its here
Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,
u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest
of my life.Happy Valentine's day.

No comments