Breaking News

foR YOUR LOVED ONES 3

21) You know that I think about you only twice a
day? Once when my eyes are open, and once
when they are closed….

22) Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies;
Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes.
But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn’t mind….

23) Baby I’ve an addiction problem.
People say I shud go to rehab but I
always tell them that I don’t wanna
go cause I’m addicted to U….

24) Sometimes the world gives me
so many reasons to hate it…but
whenever it happens…. I just stop
and think of u n say, “How can
I hate this world when you
are a part of it…”

25) Touch my heart & u’ll feel,
Listen to my heart & u’ll hear,
Look into my heart & u’ll see,
That u’ll always be a special part of me….


My love you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way

……………………………………………………………

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe “go to hell”

……………………………………………………………

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face

No comments