Breaking News

foR YOUR LOVED ONES 2

11) What’s the difference between
your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy
an d I smile when you are happy….

12) Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U!
Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U!
Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U!
Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U….

13) U want & u get, that’s luck, U
want & u wait, that’s time. U want
but u compromise, that’s life. And
U want & u wait & u don’t compromise
that’s LOVE….

14) I don’t care how many lips u’ve
kissed, how many shoulders u’ve
embraced & how many times u’ve said,
I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur
last….

15) My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u,
my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my
lips are cold coz I can’t Kiss u and my heart
is breaking coz I’m not with
u….

16) We cannot be together,
But we’ll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart….

17) If loving u is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we’ll win every
fight….

18) Let love be the guide to your dreams,
let love be the light to your heart, let your
love be the reason why somebody else’s
heart still continues to beat
….

19) I tried to find the perfect line to make
you mine, sweetheart, but after searching
all I could come up with was this look in my
eyes and your hand in mine,
and the words, will you be mine????

20) Tears can sometimes be more special
than smiles….. For smiles can be given to
any one but tears are only shed for people
we love….

No comments