Breaking News

all about love 2

Love is sweet poison:
Do not consume without your beloved's advise
and keep out of reach of children
and keep it in cool and dark place.

Love is like war...
Easy to start...
Difficult to end...
Impossible to forget

Do you believe in love at first sight
or do I have to walk by again??

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me.
If u save it thats bcoz u desire me
& if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me.
So what u gonna do with It?


Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank
with YES or No... 1.-----I don"t have brain...
2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid.... "

If ur world is spining Round & Round..&
Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u
think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...

what happend 2 ur mobile? i was trying 2
call u but i got this msg: welcome 2 D
jungle network,D monkey u r tring 2 call
is on tree plz try later.

First the engagement ring, then the wedding
ring, then the suffering

Last night I lay in my bed looking at the
beautiful stars, the moon and the sky...
then i thought where the fuck is my roof

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in
my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just
happy that cows can't fly!

No comments