Breaking News

Friendship SMS 18

It takes half
It takes half our life to
find true friends & half
of it keeping them. I am
lucky to have spent less than
half my life finding you & wish
to spend the rest keeping you.

A memory lasts
A memory lasts forever, and never
A memory lasts forever, and never
does it die. True friends stay together
and never say good bye.

Make your life
Make your life a house your heart
can live in. With a door that is
open to receive friends. And a
garden full of memories.... of
many good things

Friendship is a wonderful
Friendship is a wonderful word,
it might be the most beautiful
one on earth. Friendship is
something powerful, a gift
of great value!



No gold or precious
No gold or precious stones ...
give us happiness and peace,
friendship and its warmth ... will
bring it to us

I must have been
I must have been born under a
lucky star , to find a friend
as nice as you are. I will follow
the rainbow to the end , if you
promise to remain my friend !!!

someone who tells
Friend: someone who tells you
things while you are alive, things that others
tell after you dieBy

You can eat
You can eat and drink together, talk and
laugh together, enjoy life together,
but you are only real friends when
you also cried together

How long shall
How long shall we be friends? Do you
want a clue? As long as stars twinkle
in the sky, as long as angels are
there up high, till the water runs
dry and till the day I die. We will
be friends.

Beauty is start
Beauty is start of life, beauty is
art of life, risk is part of life,
and good friend is heart of life

Everyone hears what
Everyone hears what you say... Friends
listen to what you say... Best friends
listen to what you don't say...

plants are green
plants are green and earth is blue, why
ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever
may be the resone like u , b'coz in world
like this, i will never get a friend like you!

1 advice-take care
1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change,
1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1
Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be
Good Friend!


If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If
i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If
u speack to me, I dont need anybody
else,U just b my Friend, I dont need
the world!

No comments