Breaking News

cute love sms 10

I am out of words
I am out of words, its seems as if my word bank have gone
bankrupt. I cant find d word dat says I luv u more than
nothing but much! I luv U

If u read
If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a
kiss, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt
msg 2 me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe!
So wat will U do?

Ask my eyes to stop
Ask my eyes to stop looking at you...
Ask my brain to stop thinking about you..
Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you..
Ask my heart to stop beating..ask me everything..
But don't u ever stop me from loving you.

Y do we close
Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we
dream, wen we kiss? dis is becoz the most precious
thing in the world is unseen. Wen i close my eyes i c u!

I may be far
I may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month,
but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to
always say good morning, good evening, good night,
but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…

Faith makes all
Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all
things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May
u have all the 3, As u begin each day.

A Perfrect Gift for U
A Perfrect Gift for U! Today! Absoloutely at no
Cost, Non-taxable, Silent Peformance, Extremly
Personal, Fully Returnable - it’s a SMILE from me.
Enjoy & take care

I’m not sure what
I’m not sure what life could bring… I’m not sure
if dreams come true, I’m not sure what love can
do… but am very sure about one thing “ I like u a a lot”…

What makes some
What makes some people Dearer?Is not just the
happiness that you feel when you meet them,But
the pain you feel,when you miss them.

In this Valentine
In this Valentine's Day...I Just want
to Say...I Love You Moooooore than I Can SAY!!

When you love someone, it's nothing. When
someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone
& they luv you back, it's everything

What if? Cupid ruled
What if? Cupid ruled d world and Valentine was
d prince of Cupids' kingdom...I think evry day
would be a Valentines Day! Dat means evry day is
another chance 2 show our loved ones tender lovin
care in a special way!

No comments