Breaking News

all about love 7

FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE,
IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA, IT IZ HIGH
LIKE SKY, IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE,
IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER, AND IT IZ
SWEET LIKE U.

Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship...
"U give ur whole heart to ur lov
& they BREAK it..." But "u give
ur broken heart to a friend...

In life when you get troubles, don't
get nervous... Just close ur eyes and
follow ur heart coz heart may be in left
but it is always right

Minutes r small,Hrs are less,Days are
short,Months are few,Years r not enough
to be with you,i can take 10 more Briths
if I get a cool friend like you........

Few realation in Earth Never Die. Want
to know What is it ? Read again.. (F)
Few (R) Realation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die

The mind 2 friends are like the lines
of railway track. They never meet but
has go together to save the derailment
of the Train called Friendship.

In The Flower My Rose Is You, In The
Diamond My Kohinoor Is You, In The Sky
My Moon Is You, I'm Only Body My Heart
Is You, That's Why I Always MISS YOU

Koi dost aisa banaya jaye, jiske aasuo
ko palko me chupaya jaye, rahe uska mera
rishta kuch aisa, agar wo rahe udas to
hamase bi na muskuraya jaye

Friendship is needless, like philosophy,
like art.... It has no survival value;
rather it is one of those things that
give value to survival.

No comments