Breaking News

all about love 6

They say life ends when you stop dreaming,hope
ends when you stop believing and love ends when
you stop caring.So dream,hope and love... Good night!

As the day turns into night,keep your worries
out of sight!No matter how tough the world may
seem,you still deserve the sweetest of dreams.
Good night!

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have
a friend like U making my everyday
seems so great. Thank U my good
friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

Once the moon winks at
u tonight, I wish sweet dreams
embrace you tight. Hope your day
was quite all right & now I bid u
a lovely goodnight.

Once the moon winks at u
tonight, I wish sweet dreams
embrace you tight. Hope your day
was quite all right & now I bid u a
lovely goodnight.

somewhere out there beneath the pale
moon light someone think in of u some
where out there where dreams come true...
goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2
guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance
in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask
the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight.


its valentine's & know whts the gift for
the best friend like you Loving ,
Fun,Caring & Always There .... A big
Sequeeeze & lots of love to say ...

U kept me warm & safe, held my hand to
show me the way, supported & inspired
me through night & day, Luv U in everyway.
Missing u on Valentine's Day

Valentine Day isn't jus' about
hearts cupid red roses & lil heart
shaped boxes Its's also 'bout friendship
& togetherness & one time of...

A friend like you is like a precious gem
... hard to find ... difficult to part with
& treasured forever .... Happy Valentine's
Day ! to a Frnd who's...

What is common b/w good friends &
Valentine's? they fill the heart
with love & smiles ! Happy Valentine's
Day to my friend who brightens up so many...

Your Friendship is like a Diamond ...
true and rare. thanks for being a gem
of a friend to me! Happpy Valentine's Day!

Whenever i talk to , i feel a whole lot
happier, you just know how to lift up
my spirit ... in a nutshell. I Feel
lucky to have a friend like you! Happy
Valentine's Day.

You got a new Messges .... Day & Night &
all da moments in B/W .... all i do is
think of U ! happy Valentine's Day

No shadows to depress u, only joys to
surround u, friends to luv u, and God
himself to bless u. These r my wishes
for today, tomorrow & everyday...

What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk
to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart.
Be my Valentine.

A lucky star dropped on the Earth 1
night it asked me what did i want a
million dollars or a true friend i choose
a million dollars becoz i already have U

No comments