Breaking News

cute love sms 3

meaning of love
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows ..
O = Ocean of Tears ..
V = Valley of Death ..
E = End of life....

You must be a good
You must be a good runner
because you are always running
in my mind, you must be a good thief
because you have stolen my heart, and i
am always a bad shooter because I Miss
You Always...


I have the
I have the "I",I have the "L",I have
the "O",I have the "V",I have the "E",...
so pls can I have "U"?


What I feel for you,is really
What I feel for you,is really true.
You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,
I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only
one for me?


sweet as a rose
sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as
a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine
and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1


I have liked many
I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has
been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds
longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u


Sometimes My eyes
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!! You
Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my
HEART n far from my EYES.


uv been called
uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my
heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my
senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?


I love so much my
I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on
I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face,
no one will ever take your placeBy

No comments